Aurora VLSI offers a comprehensive ASIC design consulting services program that is cost effective and meets your business objectives.
Using our ASIC, SOC, and full custom expertise, we solve your design challenges and reduce the time it takes to get your product to market. Our proven design, verification, synthesis, timing, and chip assembly capabilities combined with our infrastructure using leading edge EDA software and hardware, ensure your project's success. Leveraging our expertise maximizes your engineers' productivity for any SOC or ASIC project.
Aurora VLSI offers a variety of services tailored to meet your requirements. A customer can use our services for a comprehensive SOC design cycle from creating a design specification to GDS II tape out or choose one of the focused following services:
- Design specification
- Architecture specification and design
- Microarchitecture specification of design
- Logic design
- RTL coding
- Logic verification
- Timing analysis and closure
- Floorplanning (through our partnership with Avnet ASIC Israel)
- Place and route, chip layout (through our partnership with Avnet ASIC Israel)
- Physical verification (through our partnership with Avnet ASIC Israel)
- Test pattern generation (through our partnership with Avnet ASIC Israel)
- Foundry interfacing (through our partnership with Avnet ASIC Israel)
- Project management
Aurora VLSI engineers have extensive experience in complex, high speed digital logic. This includes:
- AMBA bus systems
- Graphics- 2D, 3D
- Floating point including IEEE754-1985
- Memory controllers and subsystems
- Bus controllers and subsystems
- IEEE 1394
- ADC/DAC interfaces
- Imagers and peripheral circuitry
- Avnet ASIC Israel is a leading provider of design and turnkey manufacturing services for fabless companies and OEMs that develop advanced SoCs. AAI's portfolio includes design and manufacturing services for ASIC, COT, Analog, and Structured ASIC. In the past 20 years AAI has successfully completed more than 250 tape-outs. Partnering with the world leading vendors, Avnet ASIC Israel secures to its customers access to the latest technology, flexible pricing, fast deliveries, and top class performance.
- AAI is ISO 9001:2000 certified and qualified as an authorized design center by Fujitsu, NXP, eASIC, MHS, MIPS, ARM, and Cadence.
- Active in the semiconductors market since 1986, Avnet ASIC Israel is a subsidiary of Avnet Israel, which is the Israeli branch of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) is one of the world's largest B2B distributors of the world leading technology manufacturers. Avnet, Inc.
To find out more about Aurora VLSI ASIC and SOC services, please contact CustomerService@auroravlsi.com or (408) 565-9651.